9.3.14

W O R K // style bible.





This school project I had to make a style bible of people that inspired and/or impressed me.

I divided it into 3 sections: Amsterdam Fashion Week, Streets of Amsterdam and Streets of Florence. One of my bad habits is that I start way too late with my projects. So I stress out the last couple of days because reality hits me that the due date is in 4 days. We had to have at least 30 pictures in our style bible. A week before the due date I only had 12 pictures, so I spend two days for about 5 hours in Amsterdam to make pictures and fill up my book.

I kept the lay out simple, so the focus is on the outfit of the person and to keep it cohesive. A lot of white for a clean look and some inspiring quotes to end a section. I got a 9/10 for my grade, yay! And the teacher also wanted another copy of my style bible to use it as an example for the other students when they have to do this project. Wow! Never expected that.

Below in the video I have a quick impression of my style bible. You can watch it in HD. I hope you like it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten