19.3.14

I N S P I R A T I O N // wisf.






This new schoolproject I am working on is about "beeldrijm". I am not sure what it is called in English, but when I searched on Google Translate I get "image rhyme". A literal translation. Basically you rhyme with pictures instead of words. Trying to match two different pictures with each other in shape, structure, color or silhouette. It may sound easy, but it is harder than you think. I found this website / tumblr that posts these kind of pictures matches. whereiseefashion.tumblr.com This website is owned by a girl named Bianca who studies fashion design in Milan. So most of the matches are fashion related. I really love her work, so I want to share some of my favorites. Good inspirations for my schoolproject. And make sure to visit her tumblr as well.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten