1.2.14

F I R S T P O S T & F I R S T F A S H I O N W E E K .

A is for Amsterdam (Fashion Week).

The day has come! Today is the start of my blog. Welcome to 'Let's change clothes & go', people! I know I am a bit late, because nowadays everyone has a blog. But I don't mind and I am determined to put effort in this blog. Aside from text/pictures posts I am also planning to make videos. It is a bit scary, but I wanted to start this about a year ago and now I am done with hesitating. 

For my first post I would like to write about another first experience in my life. Last week I went to Mercedes Benz Amsterdam Fashion Week and I had so much fun. The tickets were for the JANBOELO show. JANBOELO is a Dutch upcoming designer who started his own label in 2010.

The collection he showed was womenswear and menswear. I really liked the contrast of the soft, flowy fabrics with the raw leather details. I've noticed that there was a lot of natural and earthy tones. The women's collection was nice, but I preferred the menswear collection. Especially the masks. The live music in the background made the show complete. 

I am very happy that I had the opportunity to join this night and I've met and seen some really cool people. (thanks Wendy!)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten