11.2.14

M Y W O R K .

I think most of the people don't know that I study 'Fashion Styling' at Akademie Vogue in Amsterdam. I would like to share my work of my latest project. I am very happy with the end result, I got a high grade (9.8/10, woohoo!) and it is fashion related as well. That is why I have decided to put this on my blog. Well yeah.. it is my own blog so I can do what ever I want haha! ;D

T H E  A S S I G N M E N T .
We had to make and organize a fictitious photoshoot for the magazine ILOVEFAKE
Choose a theme, put a team together and make 6 "photo's". We had the choice to make it by hand, with Photoshop or both. I have graduated in Graphic Design, so it wouldn't be right if I didn't make everything in Photoshop. 

T E A M
Theme: circus life.
Not the happy side of a circusshow, but the hard and sad life of the circus artists behind the scenes. 
Designer: Agi & Sam.
An upcoming duo based in the UK. I really like their designs!
Photographer: Juergen Teller.
A German fashion photographer who has been featured in The Face, Vogue (US, France, England, Italy), 
Another Magazine, W Magazine, i-D and more. 
Model: Shaun Ross.
A Afro-American professional fashion model, actor and dancer who is best known for being the first male albino model. 
I think he is amazing, I love his face!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten