26.3.14

W O R K // prognoseboek.


In a previous post I wrote about 'beeldrijm'. I had to make a 'prognoseboek'. Again, I couldn't find the English term for this word. I had to make a book that predicts the trends of the future. Very difficult! We had to base our topic on a social problem that is going on in the world.
 
My subject was 'earthly elements'. Now a days everybody is always on the rush. We don't personally communicate anymore, because technology is taking over. Social media is the new communication  and we are too focused on our phones/laptops/tablets. That is why I think that people want to go back to the basics, because they are going to miss that. I went back to the very first basics that is produced by nature and isn't touched by humans. Water. Air. Earth. For every subtopic we had to make 3 photo matches, a color card and a fabric card. It wasn't easy to start this project, but I think the end result turned out fine. 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Nila, ik vind al je werk voor school echt heeeeel gaaf, zo inspirerend!! ( je hele blog trouwens:) )
    Ik vroeg me alleen af hoe je die boekjes altijd laat drukken, ik moet voor school namelijk ook een soort tijdschrift maken en ik was opzoek naar een goede manier om het af te laten drukken. Ik hoop dat je mij hierbij kan helpen.
    Alvast bedankt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. WAUW! mijn eerste reactie ever op mijn blog. Zo lief, dank je wel! :D
      Ik laat mijn schoolwerk printen bij www.printenbind.nl - simpele instructies en snelle levering.
      Als je nog andere vragen hebt of wat dan ook, let me know! X

      Verwijderen
  2. Yeaaaah I feel honoured! Heel erg bedankt, super fijne site! je bent echt mijn redding hahaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen